Do you want to have a positive social impact on the world? Do you have an idea that addresses one of the many societal or environmental challenges facing developing and/or emerging markets? Do you have an ambition and a plan for how to make the world better in a financially sustainable way? Are you committed to making reality of your idea? If so, you have come to the right place and we would highly encourage you to apply to the SE Outreach Accelerator – together we can make it happen!
The SE Outreach program aims to support and facilitate the emergence of social entrepreneurs from all over the world, whose innovations and ideas have the potential to meet the Millennium Development Goals by tackling societal and environmental challenges facing developing and emerging markets. The program is made possible through a partnership with the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA).
The program helps social entrepreneurs accelerate their businesses so their innovative ideas turn into high-impact solutions to the world‘s social and environmental problems.
The SE Outreach Accelerator is open for most social entrepreneurs:
- No limitations in terms of age, background, nationality or citizenry.
- No need to have a registered enterprise prior to the Accelerator.
- Both for-profit and non-for profits are welcome to apply (but a plan for long-term financial sustainability must exist).
- A written business plan is not a prerequisite to apply.
- Current revenue streams/profitability is not a prerequisite to apply.
The SE Outreach Accelerator is currently the main program component of SE Outreach.
The Accelerator offers an 8-week boot-camp-like experience filled with seminars and workshops as well as coaching and mentoring sessions.
The SE Outreach program is free of charge. Accommodations and travel are not covered.
16 November, 2012