Winter European Innovation Academy is a place for transforming your knowledge, ideas and skills into real innovation. Having an excellent experience with European Innovation Academy 2012 we invite you to take part in our intensive winter program. Tallinn University of Technology is offering you most stimulating academic environment, a vibrant community of motivated students and distinguished faculty in Winter Innovation Academy 21.01-27.01.2013!
Innovation Academy is suitable for Engineering, Science and Business students as well as professionals who are intending to pursue a career in innovative management. Winter Innovation Academy 2013 brings together famous motivational guest speakers. Guest lecturers are innovation experts from world-famous and successful companies Microsoft and Samsung.
Key topics in the course:
- Innovation Management and Process
- Corporate and Technology Strategy
- New Product Development (incl. service development)
- Creativity and Innovation Culture
- Entrepreneurship Spirit and Skills
- High Tech Products Marketing
- Management of IPR
- Business Model Design
- Competitive Forces
- Competing with Business Models
Winter Innovation Academy 2013 session holds three parts:
1. Innovation and Entrepreneurship (2 days)
- How changes in technology paradigms give rise to novel opportunities (Xbox Kinect, Youtube cases)?
- How to identify, analyze and exploit these opportunities (Netflix, iPod cases)?
- How to design innovative products, to create sustainable competitive edge (iPhone case)?
- How to transform loose topics on technologies, opportunities, customers, markets to unique strategic business plans (Hilton, iPad cases)?
- How to transform these plans into focused execution while avoiding common mistakes (Procter & Gamble, Android cases)?
Get yourself on a wave of innovation watching some great speeches from innovation experts from all around the world:
- Henry Chesbrough – Open Services Innovation
- Steve Blank – Rethinking the Product Development Process
- Eric Ries – The Lean Startup: Innovation Through Experimentation
2. Business Model Innovation (2 days)
- What is a business model?
- What features should a good business model possess?
- How aggressively can a given business model distress other industry participants?
- Can I design a successful business model?
The deadline for registration is 01.12.2012!