Peace Revolution organizes a three-day and a seven-day program to explore hidden potentials for finding inner peace.
Peace Revolution fellowship is a component of Peace Revolution’s ‘face-to-face’ training. It is a process of transforming a Peace Rebel to become an agent of peace a.k.a Peace Agent in our training grounds.
- Candidates must come from EFTA COUNTRIES/ EEA MEMBER STATES, EU MEMBER STATES PRE-ACCESSION COUNTRIES or hold a Schengen visa.
- Candidates should be fully self-supportive for the transportation to the retreat site.
- Candidates should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- Candidates must have completed 14 days of the online self-development program.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
3-day Program “Explore Your Hidden Potential to Fulfill Your Dream”
Peace Revolution Fellowship provides an opportunity for European youth to explore your hidden potential to find inner peace and happiness which will fulfill your dream. The Fellowship offers a unique approach toward.
- Self-exploration – To know who you are!
- Self-discovery & Self-reflection – Helps you to find out what you really want
- Self-development & Self-fulfillment – To know how to reach your goal and become the new and better you in your way!
The central topics raised in the training are:
- Practical methods of Inner Peace Time: how to apply to personal and professional life?
- Science of body and mind: how to know yourself to better understand others
- Key success factors of your life: how to live a balanced life?
The European fellowship includes:
- free accommodation,
- free catering,
- free meditation retreat fee.
7-day Program “The Culture of Peace”
”Culture of Peace” is a 7-day program designed for 30 Europe-based young leaders and active youth workers, aged 18-30, with a background in youth-related issues (NGOs, volunteering, training, active citizenship and participation). The purpose of the program is for the youth workers to develop peace building and leadership skills in a multicultural environment. We are looking for people who are proactive and are willing to make a change and bring more peace in their lives, in their environment, in the world.
”Culture of Peace” starts from the concept that world peace is possible once inner peace is built. By participating in this training, the youth workers learn how to develop their inner peace. By improving their creativity, interpersonal communication, clarity of mind, awareness, and problem solving skills, they will build lasting personal strength as well as cross-cultural partnerships. The knowledge and tools they learn in the training improves their leadership skills.
Peace Revolution Fellowship provides an opportunity for European youth workers to experience a training camp in Belgium, where participants will have the opportunity to:
- learn inner peace techniques which build towards personal strength
- share dialogue and interact with youth workers and young leaders from across Europe who share same interests in inner peace and peace-building
- learn and share active peace building tools for your daily life and work
- be proficient in conflict resolution
- facilitate positive transformation in personal and ethical development
- implement the “Peace In Peace Out” concept in a culturally diverse community
- establish an international network of active agents for change.
- Non-formal education: inspiring lectures and topic related activities
- Experience-based learning: learning by doing
- Active participation: you are expected to participate and share your experiences.
The central topics raised in the training are
- The eight pillars for a sustainable society
- The six directions of relationships
- Five rooms of life
- Body and mind science
- Practical methods of IPT
- Assist each new-coming generation to become courageous, just, and ethical leaders for today and tomorrow
- Enhance interpersonal communication skills with team and networking capabilities
- Develop sense of profound inter-dependency and inner strength for continual self-improvement
- Inspire gifted decision-making and emotional control based on refined stillness of mind
The Fellowship covers
- Partial sponsoring of airfare (only for the 7-day program)*,
- Workshop costs
* To be eligible for very limited partial sponsoring of airfare, candidates must be between 18-30 years old and must have completed an ONLINE Special Ops.